At the Kyoto International Manga Museum, we are going to partly revise admission fees from Jun 15 (Mon), 2020, with the aim to better maintain archived items and exhibition contents. Please check the information below.
＜Details of the revision＞
General admission fees for adults, high/junior high school students and elementary school students will be raised by 100 JPY. Group discounts, other kinds of discounts, and exemptions (※) will continue even after the revision.
<The revised prices>
|Adults||High and Junior High School Students||Elementary School Students|
|Groups Discount (20 people or more)
*The entrance fee can be waived for the following individuals.
- Group leaders with a group of 20 paying people or more (up to 2 leaders).
- Licensed tour guide accompanying foreigners.
- Tour conductor or travel attendant of a travel agency, etc.
- People with mobility impairments or cognitive disabilities, as well as atomic bomb survivors (Please provide proof of disability, or bomb survivor designation upon arrival)
- Aides in attendance of persons falling under the definition of item 4 (1 attendant per person).
- Children younger than elementary school age
Discounts for certain card holders and mutual discounts (i.e. for Museum of Kyoto ticket holders) will also be applicable with the revised prices.
|Discounted fees||Adults||Junior & Senior high
|720 yen||320 yen||160 yen|
Thank you for your understanding.
Kyoto International Manga Museum