- User Guide
- About MM
- Conference 7th IMRC Conference
Kyoto International Manga Museum / International Manga Research Center, Kyoto Seika University
Comicology: Probing Practical Scholarship
【September 25 - 27, 2015】
- Exhibition Homage of Rinpa : Exhibition RIMP-A NIMATION
【September 19 - November 3, 2015 】
- Workshop Let's make a recommendation card!
【On Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays from September 12 - November 7,2015】
- Workshop Let's create a pop-up diary!
【July 18 - August 31, + September 5th and 6th, 2015 】
- Exhibition MANGA AND WAR
【June 6 - September 6, 2015】
- We are cooperating with "EDO GIGA：Comical Woodblock Prints from Japan" for their exhibition and event. （Link to The Japan Foundation Sydney）
- Museum café is going to be closed on September 1st and 3rd due to the renovation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- 【Closure notice: Exit 2 at Karasuma Oike station】
Exit 2 at Karasuma Oike station will be closed for 4 months from July 25th 2015 due to the construction. Please use the exit 1 for that period.
- We are cooperating with "The Lakes International Comic Art Festival" for their exhibitions and events.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424