- User Guide
- About MM
- Workshop So Many Ideas! Can You Build Your Own Character ? Food ver.
【Every Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays between February 27 - May 8, 2016 】
Kyoto Manga & Anime Week
EXHIBITION GRADUATION WORKS
KYOTO SEIKA UNIVERSITY OF FACULTY OF MANGA
【February 17 - 21, 2016】
*During this period, admission to the museum will be free.
*During this period, permanent exhibition "What is Manga?" and "MM Workshop" will be closed.
*During this period, "MM Kamishibai", "Manga Studio" and "Portrait corner" will be held as generally
*Link to Japanese page
- Workshop Go for your manga PhD!
The secret of manga traced from Edo giga
【Every Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays between November 14, 2015 - February 14, 2016 】
- We do not have regular workshop on February 20, 21 due to the EXHIBITION GRADUATION WORKS KYOTO SEIKA UNIVERSITY OF FACULTY OF MANGA.
- The museum will be open on February 17(Wed).
- February 15・16, February 22 - 25, the museum will be closed for maintenace.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424