- User Guide
- About MM
- Exhibition Black Jack Stories; Doctors' Choice
【Feburary 28 - May 10, 2015 】
Kyoto Manga & Anime Week*During this period, admission to the museum will be free.
EXHIBITION GRADUATION WORKS
KYOTO SEIKA UNIVERSITY OF FACULTY OF MANGA
【February 18 - 22, 2015】
*During this period, permanent exhibition "What is Manga?" and "MM Workshop" will be closed.
*During this period, "MM Kamishibai", "Manga Studio" and "Portrait corner" will be held as generally*Link to Japanese page
- Workshop Let's make an original book jacket!!
【December 27, 2014 - February 15, 2015】
- Exhibition Crossing Borders: Mahler's Manga Park
【December 2, 2014 - February 8, 2015 】
- February 16 and 17, the museum will closed for maintenace.
February 18, the museum will be open.
February 23 - 26, the museum will be closed for maintenance.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424