- User Guide
- About MM
- Exhibition Crossing Borders: Mahler's Manga Park
【December 2, 2014 - February 8, 2015 】
Lecture "Mahler's View of Comics: Between Humor and Graphic Novel"
【December 6, 2014】
Yasuko Aoike's 50th anniversary
- A world of beautiful artwork from 'Eroica' to 'Falco'
【November 1, 2014 - February 1, 2015】
Yasuko Aoike's Autograph Session 【January 17, 2015】
- Workshop Let's make a pop-up greeting card of Mamyu!!
【October 4 - December 23, 2014】
- Our period of closure for the new year's holiday this year is from December 29, 2014 - January 3, 2015.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424