- User Guide
- About MM
- Workshop Mini- Manga Artist Experience
【Every day between July 19 - August 31, and every Saturday, Sunday, and holiday between September 6 - 28, 2014】
18,000 Original Manga Drawings by TSUCHIDA SEIKI
【May 31 - August 31, 2014】
What do we do with 18,000 pages of Tsuchida Seiki's original drawings? 【August 31, 2014】
- Event Kyoto International Manga Museum in collaboration with Kodansha's "Nakayosi"
Nakayosi Fest ~Magical Girls Forever~
【May 24 - September 28, 2014】
- We are holding "MM YUKATA WEEK" from July 11 until 17, 2014.
You can visit museum for free of charge if you visit us wearing Yukata (Japanese summer kimono), Kimono and other kinds of Japanese kimono style for that period.
- The museum will be open everyday from July 10 - September 2, 2014.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424