- User Guide
- About MM
- Exhibition Kyoto International Manga Anime Fair 2016 exhibition
DAGASHIKASHI Exhibition - Kyoto store
【September 17 - October 16, 2016】
- Workshop Let's make an original book jacket!! Part2
【Every Saturday, Sunday, and holiday between July 30 - August 28, 2016 and every day between 8/11- 16.】
EGUCHI HISASHI POP ART EXHIBITION: KING OF POP - KYOTO EDITION
【June 11 - September 4, 2016 】
Up&Down the Archipelago! LIVE Sketch - Kyoto edition.
【June 11, 2016】
- The museum will be open everyday from July 14 - September 6, 2016.
- Group discount fee for our entrance ticket can be applied with stub of ticket of "Kyoko Okazaki Exhibition" which is held at Itami City Museum of Art. This discount is available only throughout the period of " EGUCHI HISASHI POP ART EXHIBITION: KING OF POP" (June 11- September 4).
In addition, "Kyoko Okazaki Exhibition" can also be discounted with Kyoto International Manga Museum ticket.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424